WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe Deluxe 6.5.2 Beta

Igor

PicturesToExe Deluxe 6.5.2 Beta

Download

http://www.wnsoft.com/apr/picturestoexe-beta.zip (8 MB)

Changes in version 6.5.2

+ Added support of uploads on Facebook (1080p).

+ PicturesToExe accepts new license keys in text format. Old keys in files also are supported.

When this version published we'll send new license keys in a text of email for new customers. This should solve the known issue with missed emails which were not delivered due to attached file.

Igor,

Nice to see that the 'Reg Key' problem has now been addressed.

However I have a couple of questions:

1. When installing a new version of PTE we are no longer being asked for the previous version where the 'settings' are to be copied from. Is this now automatic?

2. When creating the 'exe' file, there used to be a 'click' sound when the exe had been made, this no longer happens and I find myself wondering if the file has been correctly saved. Can it be re- instated?

Ronnie West

Ron,

1. When installing a new version of PTE we are no longer being asked for the previous version where the 'settings' are to be copied from. Is this now automatic?

Version 6.5.2 is a minor update. All minor updates (6.5.1, 6.5.2, 6.5.3, etc) use same common settings. For this reason it didn't ask you import settings. It just overwrites previous version 6.5.0 or 6.5.1.

2. When creating the 'exe' file, there used to be a 'click' sound when the exe had been made, this no longer happens and I find myself wondering if the file has been correctly saved. Can it be re- instated?

I've disabled this option several versions ago. But you can turn it back.

See the main menu | View | Advanced options.

I have just tried the upload to facebook feature and had two failures. However when I uploaded the mp4 file through facebook it succeeded but only after I allowed popups on the facebook page, as the video uploader in facebook is in a popup window. I will try again through PTE now I have allowed facebook popups and see if it makes a difference.

Geoff

Edit

Just tried again and had another failure. The mp4 file creates OK then says uploading, and appears to upload OK. I then get a popup to say the video failed to download.

Hi Igor I am permanently logged in on facebook, it appeared as if the video did not upload, how can I get the facebook permmisions window to open again in PTE so I can check if I missed something?

Regards

Geoff

Geoff,

Thanks! We've found reason of this problem. Facebook allows to upload video with duration not more than 2 minutes. And up to 20 minutes for members who confirmed their accounts by SMS.

It's strange that Facebook doesn't show this warning when we upload video through their API from a program.

We'll add this warning the next update.

Igor I have installed the latest PTE beta, and although I haven't confirmed my facebook account by sms the upload to facebook function in the create menu works perfectly. Why that should be that it works now but didn't before I have no idea. The only change I have made is installing the new beta version. I have done it twice now with videos of up to 5 minutes and 33mb, and it has worked perfectly each time.

Regards

Geoff