WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe Deluxe 6.5.7 Beta

Igor

PicturesToExe Deluxe 6.5.7 Beta is available now

Download link:

http://www.wnsoft.com/test/picturestoexe-setup_657.zip (8 MB)

Changes in this version

* Fixed problem (5.6.0 to 6.5.5) with loss of details in lights and shadows in created H.264 video file (video file for PC & Mac, YouTube, Facebook, iPhone, iPad).

* Fixed bug (6.5.0 to 6.5.5) with wrong title "No String" in Create menu called from the Objects and animation editor.

* Updated German language file.

Hi, Igor,

Allways looking for maximum possible image quality, I allways create my H.264 1920x1080 files (2 pass/16000 kbps bitrate) in order to burn respective BD discs.

When you say "Fixed problem with loss of details in lights and shadows in created H.264 video file" I become very enthousiastic because this means "even more quality in final image"!

My specific problem (?) is that I never noticed such loss! Is that I will now notice some difference? How did you detect such loss, may I ask? Was it by some laboratory tests, or under certain circunstances only?

Regards,

Jose

Hi, Ken and Xaver,

Thanks for your oportune help.

I am sorry to say that I almost forgot the existence of other main topics like VIDEO OUTPUT, I am always following PTE main topic, so it's my fault, indeed.

I read the threads you both indicated and I found it a very interesting subject, I never thought on this particular point because I am already full happy with PTE image quality as it is. Knowing that it can be even better makes me trust even more in all this magic team of WinSoft and associated Forum. Congratulations to Igor and all of you.

I already installed 6.5.7 Beta and I hope to try it soon when bulding my final MP4 file to burn BD disc.

Just one more question: Xaver suggested an option, either as it was (non-standard) for PCs, or a new (standard) for TVs (meaning, I suppose, for example, MP4 file for BD burning). Am I right?

My question is: does 6.5.7 include such alternative ways, or only the new (standard) way? Because I started the "Create MP4 file process" and I didn't notice any option to choose.

Best regards,

Jose