WnSoft Forums

Microsoft Music Producer

LES

:P I downloaded Music Pro and when I clicked the icon a prompt came up and said the beta version has ended or something. I went to the website and could not find the latest version. Anyway would it work on just a windows 98?

Try downloading "imuspro.exe" which is listed under MS Music Producer on the page. You must also download the patch ("pc_msmp1.zip") and install both as instructed or the program will not work.

As or running on Windows 98, I don't know but I would think it would.

This works great under XP and is a nifty little tool! Just be sure to follow the install instructions carefully and you'll be good to go. Since it produces .mid files, it's another way to keep your .exe files small. Can I assume that the PTE internal player will take care of playing the .mid files in case the end user may not have another player installed?

Thanks for the tip! :)

Truelight,

I don't know whether I'm answering your question but I was able to play a .mid with the "Use internal WAV/MP3 player" option selected and unselected. Therefore, I guess I'm making the same assumption as you.

Also note that .mid files cannot be used for individual slide sound; only for background music.

Lester