WnSoft Forums

Old User coming back - How to get Key?

Truelight

I used many of the early versions of PTE, but have not needed the program for a while and have not kept up with the new releases. I have also changed my computer and my e-mail address several times through the years. I again have need for the program, but no longer have a registered copy. I do understand however that my orginal purchases guaranteed "lifetime upgrades." So... can get a key so I can use the new Version 5.6?

Please advise... Thanks.

Guest Yachtsman1
I used many of the early versions of PTE, but have not needed the program for a while and have not kept up with the new releases. I have also changed my computer and my e-mail address several times through the years. I again have need for the program, but no longer have a registered copy. I do understand however that my orginal purchases guaranteed "lifetime upgrades." So... can get a key so I can use the new Version 5.6?

Please advise... Thanks.

Hi I suggest you need to contact Igor, send him a PM.

Yachtsman1

Hi Rick,

Are you still patrolling those Idaho highways and "not eating donuts"? LOL It's been a while! Your original PTE key should still be available and it's good for the main program. If you need Video Builder to create DVD's that's an integrated, but additional program which you have to purchase separately. You can still create AVI's with PTE and burn to DVD with third party software but Video Builder is "much" easier to use so highly recommended. It has a two year upgrade policy while the original PTE has lifetime upgrades.

If you PM Igor I'm sure he can find you in the database and get your email address at the time you purchased your original PTE to retrieve your key for you.

Nice to see you back,

Best regards,

Lin

Welcome back Rick :rolleyes:

You're still listed & pictured :o on Andrew's site at

http://www.imagescapes.co.nz/forum/forum.htm

so Igor should know you're an "Old User" :lol:

Best Wishes

Maureen