WnSoft Forums

Exception EAccess Violation...

starfish

Help, please.

I've begun getting error messages this evening.

Exception EAccess Violation in module P2E_PREV.EXE at 0005B19.

Access violation at address 0045B199 in module 'P2E_PREV.EXE'.

Read of address 0023F9DE.

This began when I emptied a successful slide show of slides, and inserted different slides, in an attempt to use the show as a template. When I selected PREVIEW, I got the error message.

I tried several things in an attempt to fix this problem. I moved my files to a different folder, started a New slide show. I continued to get the message. Then I B) tried several other existing shows which had been successfully saved previously as .exe or .scr files. Some of the older shows preview correctly. Others don't. When I try to start a new show I get the error message above. BTW, the music begins to play.

I haven't tried to reinstall the program. Would this help?

I REALLY hope someone has a fix for this.

Thank you.

Sharon (Starfish)

As I understand, "preview" function is malfunctioning for you. What happens when you use "create as" from the PTE file menu?

I had to come back and edit this message to mention how much I enjoyed a visit to your fractal site when you mentioned it. Your art is so well done. I probably didn't read everything, but I presume you have been an artist before you were a computer artist?