WnSoft Forums

panos fx big pictures

moritz

Guest Yachtsman1
:unsure:

Hello all: (theDom principally)

There is some pte template made by TheDom, (or other forum member), with the panos fx Big Pictures (atn. photoshop plugin)

Thanks

morits.

If you use Photoshop or Elements, you shouldn't need a plug in? In E6 open a picture, click file, new, scroll down to Panorama & follow the instructions.

7 shot pano attached made using E6. picture is lower Wensleydale fom Penhill.

Yachtsman1 ;)

post-5560-1245421154_thumb.jpg

If you use Photoshop or Elements, you shouldn't need a plug in? In E6 open a picture, click file, new, scroll down to Panorama & follow the instructions.

Eric,

Panos FX does not refer to panoramas, but to the website of Panos Efstathiadis, a Greek PS expert who sells PS actions.

Regards,

Xaver

Hi,

My new demo is available : http://www.thedom.fr/share/dload.php?actio...amp;file_id=322

TheDom-BigPicture2-Small.jpg

I used masks, shadows and white frames as independant objects and a single picture to minimize the photoshoping.

Please tell me what you think before I make the template and most important, if it's smooth on your system...

Thanks.

Hi thedom,

It stutters a bit on my system under regular background apps, but I use a high res desktop (2048x1536) with a good, but not top of the line system (9600GT 512MB and AMD 5050e). It probably runs fine under typical desktop screen resolutions. Thanks for putting out these demos - it's given me and idea for an outdoors slideshow.

Cheers,

Steve Newcomb

Tucson, AZ USA

Hi Moritz,

Actually Panos send me his new Big Pictures photoshop action about three weeks ago and asked me if I could make a template for PTE with it.

I didn't take time to work on it until I saw your post.

I have to contact him to show him what I have done and how he wants me to distribute the PTE template.

Yesterday, I made 3 kind of other animations with his "2 photos curled" and "4 photos curled" scripts (included in his Big Pictures action).

I will upload the exe tonight.

I plan to release a V3 of this demo when 3D transformation in PTE is available.

The template will be much more flexible to use and much more impressive...