WnSoft Forums

[Utility 4 PTE] KeyCopy

nobeefstu

KeyCopy - tool for PicturesToExe

________________________________________________________________________________

Have you lost, misplaced, or cannot find your original PicturesToExe and/or VideoBuilder registration key(s) you purchased from WnSoft ?

If your PC registry still has the key registration information (you can easily tell by opening PTE and it works without prompting you to "Load A Key") ... then this KeyCopy utility tool will easily create a backup registration key file for you.

-KeyCopy has been tested for use on 9x, XP, Vista, and Windows 7.

-KeyCopy will report and save a copy of your key registration information found or not found in the registry.

-KeyCopy program is not a key generator and does not validate any registry entries found or original registration keys you purchased from WnSoft.

________________________________________________________________________________

Available for download from :

beechbrook.com - KeyCopy - Tool (English Only Version)

* While your there at Bill's site ... download some new PTE Presentations available !!

Diaporam@Forum - KeyCopy -Tool (English-French Version)

* This version auto-detects for Language ID.

Many thanks and great appreciation to my Beta Testers ... Ken, Peter, Ralph, Tom, and Gérard.

Hope you all Enjoy,

Stu

Tom, Ray

Thanks for the comments guys ... I hope most users find it helpful.

After years of periodically hearing of users wanting to know how to find their misplaced key registration files ... I finally decided to make this little tool to do it for them rather than write another post to explain how to find and export it from their registry.

Only thing is they must first make a backup copy of their registry Keys and save them on some remote drive/disc before their PC has some fatal issues. :D

Hi Nobeefstu,

Excellent tool and well worth downloading!

I have just used it to retrieve my details and it worked a treat.

Thank you for taking the time to make this for us, it will be a life saver, especially if it is burned to a CD and kept off of the computer.

Ron West

Thanks to you all for your kind comments on KeyCopy. Im glad it can be of help to you in your needs.

I have been working with Gérard "Gérard de Lux" Desroches to translate and produce a English-French version of KeyCopy for our français PTE users at diaporamaforum.com.

When its officially released for download (which should be very soon) by Gérard at the Diaporama Forum... I will notify and post its link.

Updated Note:

The Diaporama Forum now has download available for the English-French version of KeyCopy. See Top Post for link and details.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I have attempted to follow you guidance and did go to the beechbrook.com site. I was not 100% what to do from there but followed the instructions. When it came to an end I tried again to open VideoBuilder and the same problem was there. I probaly made an error in the process but I still have the original email with 'key' and should I try uninstalling and reinstalling the whole shebang.

Thanks for your effort Stu

Regards

John

I have attempted to follow you guidance and did go to the beechbrook.com site. I was not 100% what to do from there but followed the instructions. When it came to an end I tried again to open VideoBuilder and the same problem was there. I probaly made an error in the process but I still have the original email with 'key' and should I try uninstalling and reinstalling the whole shebang.

Thanks for your effort Stu

Regards

John

John,

Tell me the nature of your key problem. Are your trying to retieve an existing VideoBuilder registration key ?

I need more detail of what your trying to do.

New Note:

I just found your other post in the Video Output Forum as it relates to this post. I will make all comments in your other post ... since your issue appears to be more of a VideoBuilder program issue and most likely not a registration key issue or KeyCopy tool issue.

PicturesToExe 6.5.5 problem VideoBuilder will not open/start

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12642&view=findpost&p=81555