WnSoft Forums

Reg key problem (SOLVED)

lmass

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi

I have installed pte 6.5 on my new pc(Windows 7), it all seems to work fine except when i go to save my files and nothing happens.

It all worked previously on my old laptop on XP operating system, could it be something to do with the OS or registration key?

please help

Pam

Hi Pam

If you have got more than 10 picturs in the show you are saving? it's not your key.

Yachtsman1 W7 user.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I purchased Pictures To Exe a few months ago and used it until last week when my PC crashed and I lost all my programmes.

My registration key will not work with the version of PTE that I downloaded today.

Presumably it is a different version to the one I purchased. How can I get PTE to work again ?

I have entered REGEDIT4 my code [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PTE] without spaces

PTE accepts this as a successful key entry but doesn't activate the programme.

It continues to ask for the registration key.

Thanks

My registration key will not work with the version of PTE that I downloaded today.

Presumably it is a different version to the one I purchased. How can I get PTE to work again ?

Your PTE key should work for any and all program versions ... different/newer program versions do not require a different/newer PTE key registration.

PTE accepts this as a successful key entry but doesn't activate the programme.

It continues to ask for the registration key.

Your described issue generally indicates either your entered key information is lacking additional data values or your have entered a VideoBuilder key registration information.

- After you enter your key registration and the program opens ... what does the PTE menu Help | About PicturesToExe menu item say ? (See image attachment pte_about.JPG ) (This is the current PTE registration information)

- Also, after clicking from PTE menu Create | DVD Video Disc ... what does VideoBuilder menu item Help | About say ? (See image attachment VB_about.JPG)(This is the current VideoBuilder registration information)

- Are you entering your key information from a file or copy&paste method ?

post-45-032025800 1291419325_thumb.jpg

post-45-088973000 1291419333_thumb.jpg

Your PTE key should work for any and all program versions ... different/newer program versions do not require a different/newer PTE key registration.

Thankyou for your time and attention.

After entering the key in the format previously described , I get this message Thankyou ! Your license key is successfully loaded.

I click OK and the programme opens , then immediately closes again and presents the Welcome message and requests the product key again.

I am unable to escape this loop situation unless I choose the Continue with trial option. The help section still says Unregistered version.

I do not have Video Builder.

I am copying and pasting the key from a .txt file that I saved in My Docs.

Thankyou again for your assistance.

Galatas,

After review of your posted screenshot ... the copy&paste content is incorrect in its context/format. You can omit the REGEDIT4 content as its not need in this case.

The proper context/format for copy&paste

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PTE]

"Key"=" the key value is here="

Note: PTE accepts the key registration code ... but cannot write/save it to the proper registry location as in your screenshot copy&paste file string You have the [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PTE] at the end of your file string ... it belongs in the beginning. When the key is not written and saved properly to the registry ... you will keep getting the message to register the product.

• 1 month later...

Three days now - nothing. Anyone have any suggestions? I sent email to orders@wnsoft.com Friday when I ordered - that's the only contact link I've found other than this forum. I'm up against a deadline on a project I'm doing to honor volunteers in my community, so hope to get that license quickly.

Thanks -

Jack

• 3 weeks later...

I paid for (PayPal) and downloaded Pictures to Exe Deluxe 5.6, received email from wnsoft that I am registered, but they never sent an attached registration key. I have sent 4 emails, contacted Paypal and still no luck. There was no key "attached" to my confirmation email, as stated in the directions for "loading key". Any suggestions, other than to get my money back?

The same for me. help!

How many days for a solution?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,

yesterday I purchased the upgrade from standard version to deluxe version. I installed the license key as described in the email. The Videobuilder accepted the license key. As I start the Videobuilder again, the programm asked me for the license key. What did I wrong ?

Kind regards Werner

Hello,

yesterday I purchased the upgrade from standard version to deluxe version. I installed the license key as described in the email. The Videobuilder accepted the license key. As I start the Videobuilder again, the programm asked me for the license key. What did I wrong ?

Kind regards Werner

Hello,

I have sent you new registration key with the suggestion of alternative method of registration. Please, try to register that way and let me know about the results.

Kind regards,

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I have sent you new registration key with the suggestion of alternative method of registration. Please, try to register that way and let me know about the results.

Kind regards,

Hi - it would be great if you could put on here what that alternative method of registration is?