thedom

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Daniel,

Further inspection of your 2 project files reveals that you have enabled Show Copyright Logo but have no image entry selected. If you disable the checkbox the blue missing image display will clear.

This however seems to be a bit of a bug issue ... if a user enables the Copyright Logo but fails to make a image selection.

Hello nobeefstu,

this object is at the right place in the slideshow file, with or without this object the problem remains the same.

(Find in the attachments the baie_de_concarneau3.pte file (without the text object) and the jpeg print screen)

The problem appears the first time I was working with W7 but I am not sure at all that W7 is responsible for that.

You can see (refer to my previous posts) that several other exercices were made (as required by Igor) using exactly the same method but with a positive result whatever the OS, XP or W7.

Daniel.

Daniel,

Further inspection of your 2 project files reveals that you have enabled Show Copyright Logo but have no image entry selected. If you disable the checkbox the blue missing image display will clear.

This however seems to be a bit of a bug issue ... if a user enables the Copyright Logo but fails to make a image selection.

hello nobeefstu,

I confirm you are perfectly right, I have checked at home, that is the only difference even with other projects. I cant say why but it is a fact the "Show Copyright logo" box was checked. After disabling it, everything is OK.

Thanks for your help.

If Igor wanted to fix this point, I would suggest to replace the check box by a button for a direct selection of the copyright logo

Daniel.

Igor,

there are several contributions in this thread that directly refer to announcements of particular beta versions. So, in my opinion, it has not been a good decision to concentrate these announcements at a separate place :o

Regards,

Xaver

Xaver,

I didn't think about this unexpected problem. My idea was make one topic for announcements of v5.7 Beta releases. It will allow users receive email notifications about new beta versions via "Track this topic" function under "Options" button.

Sorry, I didn't understand this problem. Please send me one slide project with one text object to illustrate this issue. And two screenshots - how it looks in v5.6 and v5.7 Beta.

Dear Igor

If you download these two photo of a slide from my project and double click on it and compare it to eachother

you will notice that remove AutoFont Quality from PTE was not true work beacause as you see , the font of photo of slide created by pte 5.6 is a bit clearer than the font of photo of slide created by pte 5.7.8 ! why do you remove Aut Font Quality

What a pity !

Regards

post-6430-1250159047_thumb.jpg

post-6430-1250159074_thumb.jpg

AbdolReza,

I see that text rendering slightly differs from previous version on attached screenshots.

Some text labels even look more clear in the new version (as for example "List by alphabet").

In my opinion you set too small visual size of text objects. Nor current nor previous version are not optimized to display extremely small text.

You will face similar problem with Adobe PDF. Even having special text rendering algorithm optimized for text reading in web browsers it will be difficult to read such small text.

Version 5.7 BETA9

I am experiencing problems with the 'Linearity' settings, I have the keypointd setup to pan and zoom an image. When I change from Linear to any of the other settings I loose the zoom effect, is this a bug?

Hi Mike,

Could you zip up this and post it? I'm not seeing any problems in Beta 9 with pan and zoom when using smooth, etc., so maybe looking at your file would help discover where the problem lies.

Best regards,

Lin

I'm not seeing any problems in Beta 9 with pan and zoom when using smooth, etc.,

Me neither.

Maybe it's absolutely not the problem but if you have more than two keypoints for an objct and want to apply an other effect than linear correctly, you have to separate each section in order for the non linear speed option to be applied :

click on Setting up... (at the top of the speed options) and then click on Separate here.

• 4 weeks later...

Xaver,

I didn't think about this unexpected problem. My idea was make one topic for announcements of v5.7 Beta releases. It will allow users receive email notifications about new beta versions via "Track this topic" function under "Options" button.

Yes Igor, In my opinion too that was a very good idea to separate new beta release announcements and discussions about it. Things were clearer and it was easier to check and to follow your project progress. I can guess that the problem Xaver pointed out comes from the fact that several threads were open at the same time for discussions and it was not obvious to know in which we should post. My suggestion should be to keep a dedicated topic for announcements, to collect inside a closed topic all existing discussion about previous releases and to open a dedicated topic for discussion for each new beta release to come.

Daniel.

HI IGOR

In pte5.6 Final and pte5.7 beta13 option of "Download user Guide in PDF..." in Help Menu don't exist in all language except of English and Russian . ;)

Igor please go and test this option in all language by

View menu -> language

In Help menu in all language should exist 6 options but just only there are 6 options in Russian and English language but in other language only there are 5 options in help menu .

thanx

Regards

post-6430-125266193348_thumb.jpg

post-6430-125266195028_thumb.jpg

post-6430-125266195983_thumb.jpg

post-6430-125266196946_thumb.jpg

Barry,

I have created a few Mac shows and all the feedback is good apart from any thin lines applied. which seem to be lost along the bottom edge only

This has now happened on a number of different Mac's, is that something that needs a look?

I confirm this issue. We'll check up today. Thanks.

AbdolReza,

Thanks, I'll rework this place in the program.

Picsel,

OK, I'll separate announcements and discussion of beta versions.

I have of make a mistake about place to ask my question.

I thus rest(base) her(it) here.

EXE on MAC

A slide show of 273 embellish with images 278 MB.

On iMAC / OSX 10.5.7 / Intel Core2 Duet 2,8 Ghz / 2GoDDR2 / ATI Radeon HD on 2600 256 Mb...... Impeccable

On MAC portfolio pro / OSX 10.5.7 / Intel Core Duo 2.53 Ghz / 4 Go 1067 Mhz DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce 9400M the sound drops out of the image until destroy(annul) the synchronization. The transitions between images do not seem affected(allocated).

Q' do you think of it?

Thank you in advance for your reponse

Cordially

Raymond FRANCE

Igor, thank you vey much for the new version 6(beta). All new possibilities are not only very useful, but are enlarging my creative skills as well! And of course I'm very grateful for the new Mac executable addition... And, while you and your team are working on a real Macintosh version, I'll be glad to do some beta testing again. Just a pity that Apple in the new iMac 20" doesn't use a separate graphical card anymore, as I've read it's a shared version now like the Macbook is using. The 24" version seems to keep a separate card.

regards,

Henri.