WnSoft Forums

Welcome again

boxig

Hi to all, this is boxig. Been in Thailand for 30 days, back with beautiful pictures. Here is the first I made, 69 pictures (800x600) from Sukhothai Historical Park:

http://www.thailandphotoalbum.com/Sukhothai_setup.exe

Don't worry about the installation program, you can uninstall with the uninstaller provided.

But where is the old forum ? I used to read old topics, where are they ?

Also, if someone have questions about my utilities and posted them on the old forum, please post again.

And last thing: How the new version works ? I'm still with the old one.

I hope this new forum will be as great as before.

boxig

I posted a general message today about the resources available at the Beechbrook site. I did not mention boxig's specifically there, but that is one resource that I have found quite useful (a CD utility). But beyond that I have to mention that even while he was busy in Thailand taking many beautiful pictures... he took the time to respond to email from me for help with a PTE project!

What a wonderful bunch of folks here!

Brian (anthrodoc)

Hi Guido and Brian,

I see Guido you are recoverd from your computer problem, but what about the 1500 !? You will have to work very hard again. Next time 1500 don't let Igor change the forum. Can I install the 3.8 version ? If you say it's safe so I'll do it.

Brian, I really wondered who is bothering me while surrounded with beautiful Thai girls. I took 2500 pictures and I'm breaking my mind to remember what is where and where is what. Till now I made only 2 albums:

http://www.thailandphotoalbum.com/Sukhothai_setup.exe

http://www.thailandphotoalbum.com/Phitsanu...nulok_setup.exe

More to come.

Granot,

I just saw your latest two shows... Beautiful! Thanks!

But from your comments above, I think I should take back some of my sympathy that I felt when you emailed me from Thailand telling me how tired you were! I imagined at the time that it was because of all the hard work you were doing! ;)

Brian

Yes, Granot, I have solved all my computer problems (if you can call "problem" a HDD crash...). Replaced primary HDD, replaced CD reader, replaced also CD writer (Yamaha Scsi, crashed two times in 15 months! - But no more compromises now: I bought a Plextor). Luckily I had 8 GB of backup data on my secondary HDD. Now I'm thinking to buy (when possible) a Raid motherboard, so I'll upgrade also my old Pentium II 450.

As for 1500 (actually 1700+), no matter. We restart, and the most important goal is to be again useful to other members!

I'm still waiting for a wonderful show about Thai beautiful girls... But do you have the stuff? ;)