WnSoft Forums

All requests fulfilled

boxig

Super Autorun window for making CD with 60 presentations.

"PresentationList" Version 3.

Put your imag/logo on front window !

Add a voice message !

Link to your web site !

Send email to you.

Install/Uninstall presentations of choice.

Window size 640x480 + background color.

Your text information.

Add business card.

New detailed Help file.

...and much more

After install, go to "Start/Programs/PresentationList"

and open "How to make CD".

Download: http://beechbrook.com/pte/

Although it's not the last version

Have fun.

Guido,

This may need some explanation. Yes, we can use this program for our 40 MB presentations but the main use is for real "presentations" more than "Photo Albums". I can think of many uses like a collection of tutorials, a library of ebooks, collection of business projects (like architecture plans), series of maps etc.

...and if anyone think of any other use, please let me know.

"...we can use this program for our 40 MB presentations but the main use is for real "presentations" more than "Photo Albums". I can think of many uses like a collection of tutorials, a library of ebooks, collection of business projects (like architecture plans), series of maps etc."

Totally agree, Granot.

Actually I never planned to make "Photo Albums". I cannot say I don't like photo albums, but in my personal conception a "Presentation" (or if you like better a "Show") is something different: it is a talk, a tale, a story, a succession of pictures strongly connected each other, so that all together make a unity. So your explanation perfectly agrees with my thought.

By this point of view, your software can be also very useful to "cut" a talk into several "chapters", keeping the spectator free to see only what he want, without forcing him to see ALL your work.

your software can be also very useful to "cut" a talk into several "chapters", keeping the spectator free to see only what he want, without forcing him to see ALL your work.

Guido,

I never thought of this but it's very interesting point. To follow your tought, in case of big project we can, for example, put the whole show as No. 1 in the list, and then make small "chapters" from that show and put them as No. 2, 3, 4... here is example:

Suppose you make an advertisement show for your "Guido Resort". It is a long one, showing all facilities of the big resort. You put this show as No. 1. Now you cut it to small shows, one for each facility (tennis courts, swimming pools, conventions halls, restaurants, rooms etc.)

Thank you guido, keep thinking.