WnSoft Forums

?Bug in v4.1, MP3 music skips

Icypeak

I've been producing the same show (or variations of it) for the past 2.5 years with P2E, and haven't had trouble until now. It has about 225 jpeg's, set to 5 MP3 music tracks, not synchronized. Since using v4.1 and 4.12, it now has skips/pauses in the music, about every 1-2 minutes, for 0.5 - 0.75 sec, which is very annoying. It does this when the show is played from the HDD, as well as from CD, and on other computers also. I went back and re-rendered it with v4.01, and it's fine (but have the slower loading time with the 'loading' bar at the start, of course). Anyone else having this problem?

-David

Dear David,

I think this problem can be solved!

Please let me know your PC's configuration (CPU, memory size, screen resolution).

Also I just sent you a email with special test version.

And I will wait for your response about result.

Hmmm, this version does solve the music skipping/pausing problem, but introduces a new problem at the same time. I have the 'auto hide mouse cursor' option checked, with a 2 second delay. Now, instead of disappearing, the mouse cursor blinks on and off, staying on about 3 seconds, and then off about 6 seconds, throughout the show. It is close to the rate of advancing the images, but not exactly in synch with that, and continues to happen during frames that display (customized) for 30 seconds.

I'm glad that this test version helped to solve music skips!

(We'll publish this updated version soon.)

About cursor. I didn't change it in that version. But I seen similar difficulty and in previous versions. I'll try to fix this small visual bug. Please fully disable the cursor and set it always on.