WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe for Mac

Igor

We have a very good progress with fully functional PicturesToExe Deluxe for Mac version.

I think beta testing will begin in this year.

Before the open beta-testing I'll post an announcement in this section for those who would like to help us with internal alpha testing. Please watch this forum.

Our strategy as with previous version 5.0 - adding of features during beta-testing.

Hello Igor, I would like to try the beta version too when available. (I am running Snow Leopard 10.6.2) Thanks Bill

Model MacPro Quad (single) 2.93

Hi Igor,

I am also eager to have PTE on my Mac. I would like to volunteer to do Beta testing. My machine spec is:

Model Name: iMac

Model Identifier: iMac7,1

Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo

Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz

Number Of Processors: 1

Total Number Of Cores: 2

L2 Cache: 4 MB

Memory: 3 GB

Bus Speed: 800 MHz

Regards

ripigio

We have a very good progress with fully functional PicturesToExe Deluxe for Mac version.

Hi Igor, good to see you are this far with the development of the Mac version.

Of course I'm ready to do some betatesting again.

regards,

Henri.

Hi Igor,

I've been using PTE on Windows for several years but finally gave up on Microsoft and its incessant demands to force you to install updates that I have moved to Apple iMac. I miss my PTE big-time. I hope it won't be too long before PTE for Mac is available.

Keep up the good work.

Phil

Just a reminder to posters in this topic ... Im sure Tom is aware and fully understands Igors comment:

Before the open beta-testing I'll post an announcement in this section for those who would like to help us with internal alpha testing.

So there isnt any confusion for all those ready and willing to test the new Mac version ... Alpha testing is a little different than Beta testing. :unsure:

I guess I need to read things more carefully!

As I understand it Alpha testing is done by users on the developers system. Is that correct? If so I am more than happy to help in this testing. An explanation of how the process actually works would however be interesting as it is not something I have done before.

Kind regards

Peter

I would like to participate in the testing of the Mac version.

I have several Intel Macs; Mac Pro, 16GB RAM, iMac 24 with 4GB RAM, Macbook, 4 GB RAM. All are running the latest version of Snow Leopard.

I too miss PTE as I have switched to the Mac completely except for one computer that I use for work.

Thanks

Rod Cole

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Before the open beta-testing I'll post an announcement in this section for those who would like to help us with internal alpha testing. Please watch this forum.

Our strategy as with previous version 5.0 - adding of features during beta-testing.

Hi,

Since enquiring about a Mac Version of PTE in November 2008 you suggested that it would be about 12 Months before a Mac version may be available.

Is there any possibility of a version soon?

Cheers

Geoffrey Wignall

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Igor

Any progress in 8 months?

Are we wasting valuable time waiting?

If you guys cannot cope at least just come clean and TELL US NOT TO EXPECT A MAC VERSION AT ALL!

It is more limiting for cross platform display purposes but we can use 'Keynote' (that is the 'Presentation' software package that is in iWork).

Geoffrey