WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe Deluxe 6.5 Beta 15

Igor

Peter,

That bug is a fault in design of Windows Vista and Windows 7. Now 32-bit application can't work with real files in common application data folder designed for that earlier, Windows moves files into isolated virtual storage. And we get two copies of one file - one in real folder and one in virtual storage. They are not synchronized.

This is not a bug of PicturesToExe. I have an idea how to solve this issue but it may take significant time.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel,

Send me please only one .pte project file which initially saved in previous version 6.0

I'll check up.

Hello Igor, I sent you the .pte file by PM, it is not mine.

Is this problem in relation with the problem discussed above with Peter? When I received the slideshow (V6.04) from one of our forum members, the first time I opened it I was obliged to fix all sounds "in error" as I said in my previous post, however when you asked me to send you the .pte file 6.0, I tried once again to open this v6.0 slideshow project within 6.5 but this time everything appear to be OK???? (XP/WMC)

Best regards

Daniel.

Daniel,

Thanks, I've received the project file you've sent me. I've inspected the file and it seems to be normal. No problem with sound comments.

The problem which Peter has discovered related only with Windows Vista or 7.

• 3 weeks later...

I recently posted the following

I have continually found it fiddly and annoying to place my cursor into the selections in the music > Customize options. I place the cursor and drag and nothing happens. I find myself having to do this a few times before it pickes up and highlights the value so I can change it.

I use a wacom Bamboo graphics tablet, but I just tried it with a USB mouse and it is still a bit tricky to highlight the value I want to cjange. Has anyone else who uses a tablet noticed the same.

In the fullness of time I have found the solution. You have to click into the little boxes in the right place and then the values highlight automatically. I find if I click on the right side of the box all is well. Previouslu I was used to a touch and drag and when you do that, the fiddly problem occures.

So, solution found with experience