WnSoft Forums

Video & Slides in Same Show?

keewellman

I have been using Pictures to EXE for several years and have been quite happy with it. Typically I make a slide show in which I control the length of time for each image as the show proceeds. I would like to be able to add some video in the middle of this show.

Is it possible? If so, how?

I add no music and narrate and answer questions as I go along.

Eleanor

Eleanor,

PTE does not support the inclusion of video clips in its current release. This sometimes vexed subject of video clips is very firmly on the wish list of many users and is likely to be addressed in a future release of PTE.

regards,

Peter

What a great suggestion!

Last year, I bought a new Canon camera with the possibility of filming in Full HD, and I would love to combine video with slides, and assemble them in PTE.

On YouTube, you may find many videos using a combination of slides with video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl9pB1Miw5M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TunjGqcLjM

Naturally, you have to set it up to HD 1080p, and use Full screen to see the best effect!

They were done with Magix Movie Edit Pro 16 which includes the possibilities of combining slides and video. But I think PTE is far superior when comes the time to manage slides.

So, using both video and slides in PTE would certainly be a great asset in the future.

Peter

Guest Yachtsman1

This old chestnut again. Personally I don't see the point, if you want movies shoot movies, I'm happy the way things are. Just another marketing gimmick.

Yachtsman1

Igor/Wnsoft has in the past already acknowledged to include video clips. The question is if its addition/release date is going to be timely and quick enough for those wanting and eager Users. Igor has alot of work (also a Mac Version) on his current agenda and what comes out next is in his best interest.

As Barry has mentioned, if Users dont want a included function or feature of PTE ... they only need to not use it. Most programs have many features and functions that users dont require or use ... just as a quick example look at users of Photoshop.