WnSoft Forums

Kodac Slide Template

gh6539

This forum has provided me a lot of inspiration and help, so I would like to share with the members my humble attempte to create a template.

This template "Slide Mount" resulted from an idea to create a slide show of my old slides that I have been digitizing. I wanted a template which resembled a Kodac Slide Mount.

Slide_Mount_Small.png

DownloadDemo/Template

Demo

Your comments and suggestions are greately appreciated.

Regards,

George Holloway

Reminds me of THE MASTERPIECE - The Grand Tour.

Cannot be found on Beechbrook anymore but here is a link to the PTE topic

http://www.picturest...?showtopic=2921

Hope Bill will put it up again. :P

/Lennart

I would be happy to host it once again if the author would resend it. Long gone since 2005 !. ;)

Lennart / Tom ~~ thank you both, very much, for your (perhaps overly generous) comments re: my slideshow 'The Grand Tour'. It was originally put together as 'a bit of a laugh' and as something of a stab at how things used to be back in 'the good old days' of mechanical slide-projectors and dusty slides. I have to admit to being just a little embarrassed that you two consider it 'THE MASTERPIECE' and 'still my favourite slideshow after many years' ~~ but I very much appreciate your comments all the same.

Bill ~~ thank you for offering to host 'The Grand Tour' on Beechbrook ~~ I have uploaded the necessary files to you today, so that others, who (may) wish to view it, may do so via the Beechbrook.com link. Thank you once again for your generosity.

Best wishes to all,

bjc

Lennart / Tom ~~ thank you both, very much, for your (perhaps overly generous) comments re: my slideshow 'The Grand Tour'. It was originally put together as 'a bit of a laugh' and as something of a stab at how things used to be back in 'the good old days' of mechanical slide-projectors and dusty slides. I have to admit to being just a little embarrassed that you two consider it 'THE MASTERPIECE' and 'still my favourite slideshow after many years' ~~ but I very much appreciate your comments all the same.

Bill ~~ thank you for offering to host 'The Grand Tour' on Beechbrook ~~ I have uploaded the necessary files to you today, so that others, who (may) wish to view it, may do so via the Beechbrook.com link. Thank you once again for your generosity.

Best wishes to all,

bjc

Direct link to The Grand Tour.

Great to see it again !!

Regards,

Bill

The Grand Tour is timeless. The mechanical sound of the slide projector synchronized to the transition of the slide is perfect. I think it was created in PTE 4, before we had real pan/zoom/rotate.

Really like the Kodac slide template too. I like the idea of retro slideshows.

Thanks!

Tom

Thanks Tom,

Glad you like the template. This is my first "creative" attempt.

I too like the retro slideshows.

Regards,

• 2 weeks later...