WnSoft Forums

Colourways

dpletts

Hello,

This is a somewhat psychadelic demonstration of a new feature in the new AmbiDaub2. One picture, many colourways.

Download here

File size: 13.3 MB

Length: 3 mins 5 secs

Please see the Software section of the forum for AmbiDaub2 download.

David P

My apologies, gentlemen - I managed to post the wrong link.

Here is the correct link (I have also corrected the link in the original post).

...And there is (should be) sound, too.

Link

I think the mistake was in trying out 4shared - but I didn't like it so went back to MediaFire and didn't update my URL file.

David P

David,

I think your show was really fascinating and in the hands of someone really creative (not me!) offers endless possibilities. I'd love to see a similar show with perhaps a few more base images. I hope someone will pick up the challenge.

Sorry David and Mick, but I don't see the appeal in these effects at all.

The changing of colour is just not enough to add the impact and appeal to make a slide show work, IMHO of course

It's good to hear other people's opinions; thank you both.

This slideshow was merely a demonstration of a facility available in AmbiDaub2 and I would use it sparingly in a 'serious' situation but might come in useful when used as a background to something else - text for example.

I'm afraid I'm one of those people who rather like 'whacky' effects, both visual and auditory.

Cheers,

David P

Sorry David and Mick, but I don't see the appeal in these effects at all.

The changing of colour is just not enough to add the impact and appeal to make a slide show work, IMHO of course

I don't understand why an abstract show involving shapes and colours should not be worthwhile and why David's program would not be a help in this.

Mickp

Because changing colours like that with one image is rather basic in image editing terms and it will not generate the wider appeal that most enthusiasts are looking for and most viewers wish to see.

Its a minority sport and you must expect some not to find it as interesting as you do.

Here is a challenge for you. Place that slide show on your desktop and watch it twice a day for a week, start to finish, but no hitting the escape button. That is my test to see if I am happy with a final show. If the show has a wide appeal, it seems odd that only you and me have commented on the show. I have made this observation before about so few comments on a slide show. I will leave it to members to work that out for themselves.

David, thank you for the demonstration of Ambi Daub 2 and I have made a new Slideshow with the program you can find it on Beechbrook Mirror of Fantasy.thank you.

Ken Cox you send me a spam massage about Mirror of Fantasy ???????????

I forwarded you the form letter from Beechbrook

if your mailer said it was spam you have settings improper -

ken

GIELVery creativeken Ken Cox

22 Lansdowne Ave., South,

Sarnia, Ontario, Canada,

N7S-1G2

pbyk@sympatico.ca

fantasy.jpgMirror of Fantasy

File Size: 19.5M

By: gielrombout@avdig...

Download Count: 32

Author's Notes

Author's PTE Presentation Notes Presentation Name: Mirror of Fantasy

Download Count: 32

File Size: 19.5M

Contributor: Giel Rombout

Contributor's Email: gielrombout@avdigifoto.nl

Notes: The pictures are edit with Ambi Doub 2.The show is made with DGfectsAv.Camera Nikon D 90.

David, thank you for the demonstration of Ambi Daub 2 and I have made a new Slideshow with the program you can find it on Beechbrook Mirror of Fantasy.thank you.

I found this a very nice relaxing show - until I started looking at all the technical aspects of creating it. Well done.