WnSoft Forums

PTE Activation

Daniele

I purchsed P2E yesterday and was promptly sent the registration key. I am having exactly the same problem Nothofagus had recently - in the "Pictures to Exe Deluxe 6.5" start up box I hit "Load a key". I then paste the key (with top and bottom lines as told in the email it came in) and click "activate".

A box "thankyou, your licence key is successfully loaded" comes up, P2E then briefly opens, but then after about a second goes back to the original start up box with the option for entering a key or continuing the trial version. The only way I can get P2E open is to continue the trail version - which of course does not let me do everything (and presumably will collapse after 30 days).

Any quick help would be great!

Thanks.

I purchsed P2E yesterday and was promptly sent the registration key. I am having exactly the same problem Nothofagus had recently - in the "Pictures to Exe Deluxe 6.5" start up box I hit "Load a key". I then paste the key (with top and bottom lines as told in the email it came in) and click "activate".

A box "thankyou, your licence key is successfully loaded" comes up, P2E then briefly opens, but then after about a second goes back to the original start up box with the option for entering a key or continuing the trial version. The only way I can get P2E open is to continue the trail version - which of course does not let me do everything (and presumably will collapse after 30 days).

Any quick help would be great!

Thanks.

Hello Daniele,

I've just sent you a new key with the instructions how to load it. Please try this method and let me know if registration process was successful at this time.

I have the same problem as Daniele, cannot seem to activate pte think i've had 4 or 5 keys from wsoft all look the same

followed the instructions exactly on all but no luck. this has been going on for weeks and weeks, thought I would try your forum

downloaded the latest pictures to exe deluxe 6.5.5

I highlighted the licence key Including the key begin and the key end lines, I opened Pictures to exe, the box appears ( load a key continue trial ) I press load a key then in the next box I paste the licence key into it then pressed activate, it then says ‘thankyou’ Your license key is successfully loaded. Press ok pic to exe fires up then straight away cut out and I have the same box as I started ( load a key continue trial ) I do the same again but keep going around in a loop. If I press the red x to exit, pic to exe fires up. I then went to the top and pressed help – About Pictures to exe drop box it says this is an unregistered version.

Hope you understand the problem

p

Hi something strange has happened my pte has now been activated yepee

I went back to the second email I received from Wsoft with the key, copied it switched off my anti virus just in case went to pte clicked on it and it fired up without asking for load a key checked the top help drop down box, clicked about pte and the version was registered to me and fully activated

I had done all this before but had no luck so what a great start to 2011

p

Having the same problem as Daniele. After loading PicturesToExe 6.5 from the disc. ID on the disc 38D3LUJ-A3QEZ and CCD 3052360 I bought the CD 9/10/10 as well as a down load from WnSoft. The down load worked ok but I have sinced reformated the hard drive. Can you HELP PLEASE? Bobby