WnSoft Forums

New synchronisation problem

cici

Hi to everybody,

Problem concerns freshly uploaded show “AMUSEMENTS” to http://www.beechbrook.com/pte/index.asp

Synchronization was perfect before uploading: music cut when last slide (black) was complete.

After checking the downloaded file from Beechbrook I noted music finishing about one second before black completing, which gives it the occasion to restart. It stops immediately as

the music settings for “CREDITS” slide was ‘begin new music’.

And now I’ve the same problem with all the files (project and exe files) on my computer!

And here I put my arms wide open with consternation (not at all!) : I don’t understand this inconstant behaviour!

Anyway I’m a little disappointed because ‘ Allegro Scherzoso’ is a too long music: so I had to listen to it very carefully to chose a cut looking like a natural end.

Can somebody help me in definitively avoiding this problem?

Many thanks

Strange things

Strange things are happening into my computer!

In fact when I tried the downloaded file yesterday evening, it was running well.

As I had problems with my first show (Grise Fiord) , I made a new checking this afternoon, and noticed all the problems I spoke about.

This evening I downloaded again my show ( it’s a way to have the downloaded number increased) : I tried again and everything is running well!!!!

It’s not the only strange thing. I suppose my computer has decided to make me crazy.

Anyway, as I forgot to change the background colour of the last black, I ‘d like to update it, but I don’t know how to do.

Can somebody explain me , please?

Thank you

:o ..oh Sam..! You are talking to yourself! Your computer is succeeding in driving you over the edge! ;)

Seriously, when you had the timing problem, did you try to reboot your computer and then replay the show? Sometimes this seems to set things right again (resetting computer resources, memory etc.).

About the last slide color, I am not sure....

But good luck!

Brian