WnSoft Forums

VCD??

papilio

Downloaded "PicturetoTV" which is quite nice. Reminds me some of our favorite "PicturestoExe". It allows for picture transitions, multi-music, and photo manipulations.

Thanks Ernst for the DVD forum link. That's where I found PicturetoTV !!

Bill

Bill,

I tried Pictures2TV but didn't like the "formats". It seems as though you can't display the show "full screen" with no background.

JRB

I've tried both PitureToTV and XAT and I must say that PictureToTV gets my vote hands down.

If you want a blank background, just create a bitmap that is all black (or white or whatever color you prefere) and use that as the background.

Could you explain what you mean by "full screen"? There really isn't any other option since it's playing on a TV.

Well I'm sure not an expert on P2TV, but "full screen" means the photo takes up the entire screen. I too have xat and that produces the photo's in full screen very nicely. It too has it's drawbacks, but at least it does not have those troublesome photo album backgrounds which limit the size of the displayed photo. If you could point out how to make the photo full screen I'd be a lot more interested in P2TV, it does have it's good points.

JRB

Kurt,

It sounds as though you get what I want. I'm looking for the presentation to be full screen and can't seem to come up with that. Click on the background tab and tell me where the option for no background is located.

JRB

JRB, are you talking about Pictures To Exe or Pictures To TV?

There is no option in Picture To TV for that. My pictures all come up full screen. I wonder what size the original pictures are that you are creating the presentation from. Perhaps if they are too small, it won't expand them to the full size of the screen.

I've created my PictureToTV presentation from pictures that were either 800x600 or 1280x960.