WnSoft Forums

Changes in Slide Duration

Igor

I'd like to remind that by default version 7.0.1 will suggest users the old timing system. Existing users will not see any changes since version 6.5.

Igor,

V7.0.1 : on my side, by default the option remains ticked (new method)!! That is not in line with what you intended to do, am I wrong?

Daniel

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Daniel,

I think it must be something you have done or are doing. In my installation of v7.0.1 the box is unticked and remains unticked across stop/start of PTE. Did you let the install process take all its defaults or did you make it conform to your own set-up?

regards,

Peter

Peter, Daniel,

I had the same problem and PM'ed Igor.

Long story short - it is probably reading your last setting before loading the new BETA.

Make a new Template in the new Beta and it will be OK .......

BUT

If you tick the box and close it will STILL remember the last setting.

DG

Sorry Peter,

Maybe I should have included full message:

"Dave,

If you perform a new installation (in other words, you didn't have previous v7.0.0), this option is unticked by default.

If you had previous v7.0.1 installed, this option will have same state according previous version (7.0.0). "

I installed yesterday's download and needed to refresh my Template.

DG

Dave,

You had to change your template; I didn't. There's another hare loose here somewhere but I am not inclined to chase this one. If any gets a problem the first step to try and resolve it should be to re-create their template if they have one.

regards,

Peter

Peter, Dave

I agree with you

- if the installation is made without reusing old parameters, the option is unticked

- if we close a project which was made with option ticked or unticked; PTE will reopen keeping the same option "ticked or unticked"

in that way one cannot say that the option remains unticked by default, in fact PTE keeps memory of the last option used!

Why not!

Daniel