WnSoft Forums

2 questions about 4.20 beta #2

skipper

I tried beta #1 this weekend and could not figure out where my .avi was after it finished creating it. I looked in the directory, during the creation there was a file there but as soon as I hit Finish it was gone. Finally figured out that Finish deleted the file. So I copied to another directory before clicking Finish and then had the file, I thought.

1. Why does P2E have to delete the file when you click Finish?

2. When I opened the .avi in Ulead, I had the music but not pictures. Was it because I copied it to a different directory? Figured the file would have everything I needed?

Max

Max

you must leave the p2e process "running" until the vcd is burned

do not click the finish button until you are completely done -- the easiest way is to save it into the folder you are creating your show from and direct the vcd creating software to that location

you can test the file before im porting it to the vcd softwar by double clicking the avi wmp will play it in its entirety

you can create multiple shows by opening other instances of p2e and creating the additional avi's -- i think this is covered in the help file -- and importing them to the vcd software

ken