WnSoft Forums

Sound and video out of sync

Tomuk

Hi! Igor,

Please find below a link to my troublesome video, it's mp4 format having been converted from Avi using a freebie converting programme.

It runs correctly when played via VLC, but insert it into a project and problems,the video and audio run out of sync.

I would be most grateful if you would have a look at it and try to determine the problem.

Thank You.

http://www.mediafire.com/?vjutcot1jn2

Tom.

Hi Tom,

Did you link the correct video? The reason I asked is that there is no really good way to determine what the synchronization "should" be with a training video where there is no visible speaker to match the voice to. To determine synchronization accurately there needs to be visual and audio clues such as the mouth of a speaker to match to the audio. When you are just speaking off camera, about what is happening on camera there is no good way for an observer to calculate the degree of mis-synchronization.

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Tom,

Did you link the correct video? The reason I asked is that there is no really good way to determine what the synchronization "should" be with a training video where there is no visible speaker to match the voice to. To determine synchronization accurately there needs to be visual and audio clues such as the mouth of a speaker to match to the audio. When you are just speaking off camera, about what is happening on camera there is no good way for an observer to calculate the degree of mis-synchronization.

Best regards,

Lin

Lin,

Thanks for replying so quickly.

If you have downloaded my file, please run it from your desktop and note when Photoshop opens up and the voice over to actions of the curser.

Now insert the file into P2e and run a fullscreen preveiw, note the difference.

Ralph, (The Hawk) has also sent me an e-mail, he down loaded my file,and run it through a programme called "Divx Plus Converter" this programme not only cured my problem but reduced the file size considarably thus helping P2e.

So my problem has been solved.

Tom

Tom,

I tried open the file from your 1st post in Media Player Classic HomeCinema and in GomPlayer. Both players don't recognize this video clip.

Igor,

Thank you for replying, as you can see from my post above, my problem has been solved. I still don't understand why you couldn't open my Clip tho?.

Tom.