WnSoft Forums

[Utility 4 PTE] Object Box

nobeefstu

Object Box - for PicturesToExe Users

________________________________________________________________________________

Object Box is a easy to use utility tool which can copy, save, load, and send PicturesToExe-Slide Objects. Having a Objects Library folder of saved object files allows PTE Users to quickly access and reuse their favorite and often used animated objects again and again in other slides or project files.

Object Box provides an alternative solution to the normal practice of saving Template files or Backup files of a whole project because it just saves the selected Objects you may only require. Any User that has Object Box installed can also use your saved object files.

Object Box ... a handy tool with some nice features to compliment any PicturesToExe Users toolbox.

Version 1 Features :

-Copies, saves, loads, and sends PicturesToExe-Slide Objects.

-Copy a single object, multiple objects, or select all the objects within the Objects and Animation-Objects List.

-Saves object files and all its images to a default or custom Objects Library directory.

-Save function offers entry of object details to accompany the saved objects.

-Load function displays selectable list of previously saved objects with its object details in your Objects Library.

-Image Path Tool - rewrites the image file path in the object file from its Original path to the Local path.

-Preview pane displays object snapshot and details to help visually identify the current object in use.

-Desktop placement controls to move or dock the Object Box window provides free working environment while using PicturesToExe.

-Works in combination with PicturesToExe Deluxe version 5 or newer releases. Version 4 builds and earlier are not supported.

________________________________________________________________________________

Available for download from :

beechbrook.com - Object Box - Saves PTE Slide Objects

* Also check Bill's site for new PTE Presentations available !

Many thanks and great appreciation to ... Ken, Peter, Ralph, Tom, and Bill

Hope you all Enjoy,

Stu

post-45-0-68381500-1311162877_thumb.gif

post-45-0-81703200-1311162905_thumb.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi nobeefstu

I have downloaded and tried Objects Box and it is agreat utility.

The only thing is that the objects box appears very small on the screen and I am barely able to read the objects list in any slide image.

Is this a problem with the download or due to screen resolution which is set to 1900 x 1080 on a 22 inch widescreen LED monitor.

I have been unable to find a way to increase the size of the box on screen.

I would be grateful for any advice you may have.

gogs

gogs,

As Ken says, Object Box is a "small dimension" utility. The program window has no resize adjustments so it is going to affect users with high resolution monitor settings. The program window is intentionally small because its made to work in combination ontop with PTE so as not to obscure its window and functions.

If your querry pertains to the size of the image snaphot and its objects list within the Details Preview Pane ... use the Details Preview Control buttons on the lower right of the pane to open the image in Windows Picture and Fax Viewer (name varies per OS) for full review. Does this button open the image snapshot on your OS ?

*Personally I find it hard to productively work in HD resolutions on smaller screens ... and will generally use 1600x900 or lower during the construction. HD resolutions may well be best suited for the visual aspect ... but in general not as accommodating for the actual construction/production aspect.

gogs

you might try changing the zoom level at bottom r corner of ie 8 /ie 9

or get this

http://magnifier.sourceforge.net/

i have it at the ready in the startup group

Stu does make "small dimension" utilities - i also have trouble with them

ken

Hi Ken

Thanks for your help.

I am not quite sure what you mean by the zoom at the bottom of ie. 8/9

but I think the sourceforge magnifier will be a helpful gizmo.

gogs,

As Ken says, Object Box is a "small dimension" utility. The program window has no resize adjustments so it is going to affect users with high resolution monitor settings. The program window is intentionally small because its made to work in combination ontop with PTE so as not to obscure its window and functions.

If your querry pertains to the size of the image snaphot and its objects list within the Details Preview Pane ... use the Details Preview Control buttons on the lower right of the pane to open the image in Windows Picture and Fax Viewer (name varies per OS) for full review. Does this button open the image snapshot on your OS ?

*Personally I find it hard to productively work in HD resolutions on smaller screens ... and will generally use 1600x900 or lower during the construction. HD resolutions may well be best suited for the visual aspect ... but in general not as accommodating for the actual construction/production aspect.

Hi Stu

Thanks for the advice. I can open the image snapshot in the windows Picture Fax Viewer. However I have just realised after having played a bit more with Objects Box (which I should have done before posting my problem) that as it is sitting right there on top of the full screen P2E objects and animation screen that I can se exactly what I am copying anyway.

I will put it down to a senior moment but thanks anyway for your help and a great utility.

gogs