WnSoft Forums

Licensing and Upgrades

Igor

Sorry - I'm confused!

I've had PtoE deluxe for over 2 years now and have just upgraded to 7. It downloaded without my being required pay for an upgrade license - which I am happy to do because PtoE is such a great piece of software.

I guess I'm missing something obvious here! (Nothing new as far as I'm concerned!)

Many thanks,

GrahamR

You will be able to download the STANDARD edition but you MIGHT have to pay for the Deluxe Upgrade.

Check out the PUBLISH features and see what you can and can't do?

DG

Thanks for the advice - it will do everything on 'Publish' - there's nothing greyed out. Anyway, I'll carry on using it and see what happens - if it calls for a license key, I'll be happy to pay.

Thanks again,

GrahamR

Thanks for the advice - it will do everything on 'Publish' - there's nothing greyed out. Anyway, I'll carry on using it and see what happens - if it calls for a license key, I'll be happy to pay.

Thanks again,

GrahamR

Graham,

In PTE click on the menu item "Help", then "About PicturesToExe". The dialog window which opens will display the details of your particular license (including when your license for the Deluxe features expires).

Graham,

In PTE click on the menu item "Help", then "About PicturesToExe". The dialog window which opens will display the details of your particular license (including when your license for the Deluxe features expires).

Thank you for that, Mary. I've had a look and my license did expire in February so I've upgraded and can now use PtoE 7.0 without feeling guilty each time I open it!

Thanks again,

Graham