WnSoft Forums

Video Builder license-Start and end Dates

jdearman

jdearman.

Access for the Help|About menu is from the PTE program ... there you can see your current Deluxe registration status.

However, the Deluxe registration key is not your issue. The Deluxe features will also work with an expired key or without any key at all ... but it will only publish with Trial Version notifications.

jdearman.

Access for the Help|About menu is from the PTE program ... there you can see your current Deluxe registration status.

However, the Deluxe registration key is not your issue. The Deluxe features will also work with an expired key or without any key at all ... but it will only publish with Trial Version notifications.

From the help menu:

Under Deluxe V 7.0 I have free upgrades till May 2012. Does this mean that my video builder is good till May 2012?? If not, How do I determine if my video builder license has expired. Reason I ask. I need to determine that before I go into a detail discussion as to why my video builder function will not work on V 7.0.

Appreciate any and all help.

Thanks,

Jim

...Does this mean that my video builder is good till May 2012??

Jim,

It does. And your licence will then remain good for whatever version(s) of PTE you have installed on the day that it expires. Only when you install a new version of PTE, after the expiry date, will you need to consider an upgrade. It also implies that you bought this present licence round about May 2010 or just before then. Does that ring any bells with you?

Bottom line - PTE Licence validity is not your problem. So, what is?

regards,

Peter