WnSoft Forums

show stops running

cici

Hi everybody,

Here I am again with problem !

I have knowledge that smb could not read “AMUSEMENTS” until the end because it stops.

Maybe this happens because of his computer, maybe because of my pictures and music size.

I give you here the details about how I was working at my show:

- slides 24 x 36 mm scanned at 600 ppp true colours in order to have a good 800 x 600 p image-

(generally less than 100 Kb - dpi about 500-600)

MPEG files

- reducing size at 573 x 379 p ( 30 – 40 Kb - Dpi about 100-150)

- music : MP3 at 128 Kb/s. Complete file of 6,5 Mb, cut at 3,5 Mb with MP3 AudioMixer

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for help

...I was one who had a problem several days ago-- my pentiumII, 256meg memory etc. simply froze during transitions, and music was very choppy. I rebooted etc., and even made sure nothing else was running in the background. Still could not make it to the end of the show. Today, however, I downloaded the same show, and it ran flawlessly!

Brian :)

Issues alike happen often to me at work, with Win ME. A machine crashes, or a program stops running, even after several reboots.

The day after I switch it on, and all works perfectly.

We know ME is surely the WORST OS issued from MS, but in general all Windows systems have problems with temp files and cache. And a night of rest is often the best remedy...