WnSoft Forums

Audio

yguy

I haven't changed my audio files for some time. I use a program that I have developed and just change the slides. Now I tried to change some of the background music and get the browser takes me into C\users\name\AppData\Local\PicturestoExe\versions\7.0\MusicTimes\MusicTimes.dat

Now is this a problem I have with Windows 7 or a clash with PtE. I am very desperate here because I have to complete this project by tomorrow (Wednesday) - Can anybody help me?

yguy

Hi,

It's difficult to know without more information. First, how did you go about trying to change the music? Was the original audio linked to individual slides or put in on a single track via the project options? When you tried to change the music, did you remove all from the Project options? Why are you using a "Browser?" Is this a video or an executable file? Sorry for all the questions, but more information is needed to help you sort this out.

Best regards,

Lin

Hi,

It's difficult to know without more information. First, how did you go about trying to change the music? Was the original audio linked to individual slides or put in on a single track via the project options? When you tried to change the music, did you remove all from the Project options? Why are you using a "Browser?" Is this a video or an executable file? Sorry for all the questions, but more information is needed to help you sort this out.

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Lin,

Thanks for the prompt reply. It looks as though I had an issue with the PtE version I had. I just downloaded 7.4 and now it does work. I did delete all music files and tried to add a different music file (sorry I said 'browser')and that wouldn't work. At any rate it seems to be alright now so I thank you once again.

yguy