WnSoft Forums

If you build it they will come

cagney123

I just posted a new show on Beechbrook. It runs about 4 minutes or so. I used several cameras as I took pictures over several years. I use two video cameras plus my Canon 60D shoots video and I use my wife's SX40 for super zoom video.

I mainly kept the show to stills as I think Beechbrook is comprised of still photographers for the most part. My next show is leaning toward more video as wildlife moves and sometimes stills just don't get it right. The show is from a wildlife refuge in New Mexico. I only use HD format these days...1920x1080. I hope you enjoy the show. Thanks for taking a moment.

Jeff Lunt

Jeff,

You have done an excellent job of integrating the Video and stills in an almost seemless manner.

I'll look at that again!!

To be hyper-critical some of the skies have pixellation and the silhouettes have excessive (unnecessary) halos - all fixable.

I'll still watch it again!!

DG

Nicely done, Jeff. I loved the javalinas! The photos were beautiful as well -- especially the sunrises/sunsets. My only complaint was that the navigation bar detracted a bit for me. Maybe there's a way I could have turned it off?

I had hoped to make it over to the Bosque last November, but family issues intervened. Maybe next year. Thanks for sharing this

Nicely done, Jeff. I loved the javalinas! The photos were beautiful as well -- especially the sunrises/sunsets. My only complaint was that the navigation bar detracted a bit for me. Maybe there's a way I could have turned it off?

I had hoped to make it over to the Bosque last November, but family issues intervened. Maybe next year. Thanks for sharing this

Didn't know it was on...the navigation that is. It isn't on my computer. I'll look into it. Thanks for sharing.

Jeff

Just checked my settings...the navigation bar is supposed to disappear after 3 seconds. Maybe your mouse was placed over the bar?