WnSoft Forums

"Permit the control of show" option

Igor

I have tried this excellent feature and the 'pause' facility is very useful although the next and previous slide options are rather less so. What would be a worthwhile extension is the jump to a named slide which could be used as a 'Next Section'/'Previous section'.

When sound is playing it would be good if the sound could fade out and back in to make the jump much smoother.

If there is time to sample the input a couple of times during a long fade it would help make it more responsive.

Keyboard shortcuts would enable a show to be driven transparently. Possible typing a number will jump to that slide as in PowerPoint ;)

Thanks again Igor

I would like to second what Mike said. The current feature is very good, and is certainly welcome, but I would love to extend this feature to allow a named slide (which must optionally be able to NOT be shown at all in the normal course of the slide show) to be shown when the mouse is clicked. I should be able, on that slide, to resume, to exit, or to go to slide "n" (many different slides, depending on which button I click). While that slide is shown, the music should pause.

This would allow me to have "sections" of a slide show and branch at any point to a different section, without needing the current multiple shows.

I do not see this as a "high priority" but as a "Very Good Thing".

Harold

I've added your idea to my cogitation-list ...

Igor,

You've gone far enough in your English lessons - I had to look that one up in my Oxford dictionary!! :D

All the best of the Season to you and yours! Thank-you so much for all the hard work you've put on PTE for us this past year! :)