WnSoft Forums

Greenhorn needs help sorting slide sequence.

Vid

:) Hi everybody. This is my very first post here.

I'm really liking p2e, but can't figure out how to manually sort the slide sequence. Can I do the sorting from within p2e - or do I need to use other software for that? (Sorry if this question has been beat to death. I read most of the posts, but couldn't find an answer).

Thanks.

-Vid

Hi, Vid,

To manually sort the slides, just select the folder where they are stored (on the left-hand side of the screen) and "pull" them over into the right-hand list (or highlight and click "add") in the order in which you want to show them. Then, you can do further editing of the order merely by "dragging and dropping" the individual slides up and down.

You can also select other folders on the left-hand side to select slides from other locations on your hard drive or even from a cd. (you will need the cd installed, and the slides in their original location on the hard drive if you want to make changes to the "P2E" show. Once the "exe" file is created, however, this won't matter any more.

Also, remember, you only need one copy of the image in the folder represented by the left-hand list to be able to use it as many times as you wish on the right-hand side.

Ciao, and Happy New Year,

Al

Hi Vid,

What I do when sorting a sequence is to use Ifranview which you can down load from www.Ifranview.com it useses a thumnail viewer in which you can rename each image in a folder.

1. Collect all your images in one folder

2. Load into the thumnails section.

3.Sellect each image and rename i.e. "My Show 01 ,02 ect the images will sort into your sequence and when you load them into P2E they will already be in the right order.

4.Save in a folder named after the show. That way all files relating to theshow will have the same name. i.e. My Show.exe, My show images My show.mp3 ect.

Alan :)