WnSoft Forums

Can we discuss pocket size cameras?

KyDan

Dan

you can mute the sound of the video clip - ver 7.5 beta7 -- o/a panel -- i had taken pictures of some great lakes ships and the wind noise was terrible - mute button saved my bacon -- but the volleyball games i have posted on facebook does not have sound muted -- kids like to hear themselves :)

ken

I googled for "Canon PowerShot SX130IS sample video" and found several.

On one of them, they zoom all the way out and back. The zoom motor was evident but

not nearly as noisy as the one on my Fujifilm. They had sound because I could hear waves and

crows calling in the background. This makes me hopeful.

Also saw one where there was some wind roar but again it wasn't as loud as mine seems to be.

One other video was troubling. A camera reviewer called infosync world on Youtube reviewed the

camera. He liked lots about it except it totally drained a pair of AA alkaline batteries in about 30 min.

They said it was absolutely the worst battery hog they had ever encountered.

For this reason I have also ordered 4 of the most powerful NiMh rechargables I could find.

They're called Ansmann 5035092 AA 2850mAh. Other online reviews said they got decent

battery life using these in the Canon.

FedEx says it will be here later this week. We're hitting the woods for the weekend so I hope

to have it in time for a little field testing-- fingers crossed!