WnSoft Forums

Capturing Bermuda

cottage

Colin. Happy once again to hear from another forum member that they didn't have an issue with my show. Strange the things that are popping up for others viewers. Sorry for the trouble but I certainly can't explain what is going on.

Thanks for your kind comments. My wife and I were watching tv recently and low and behold there was a show about Perth. Thought about your 12 part series !! :)/>

Bill

Geoff,

Thanks for the info. I created the show on my Windows 7 64bit 8gb ram with AMD Phenom II X6 1090T processor with ATI Radeon HD 6770 display. Again sorry you've having troubles.

Bill

Hi Bill

When I tried to run your slideshow, I got the following error message (sorry no screenshot as print screen is disabled)

There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into \Device\Harddisk2\DR2 with Cancel Try Again Ignore buttons.

Clicking on any of the buttons then caused the show to run OK. Any suggestions as to what may be the cause of this? I enjoyed the show a lot when I watched it. I am quite envious of your holiday

Regards

Geoff

=================================

Geoff, Did you see my reply to your @Igor posting here?:

http://www.picturest...pic/16205-igor/

Maybe it didn't help.

Gary