WnSoft Forums

User Guide for 7.5 on German

Igor

That's great news! There is also A PDF file on the French forum for 7.0 I think.

Now for the 6 million dollar question: Does anyone know how to translate a PDF file to English? I've tried but can only get the first 9 pages with text formatting and no images or another site wants something like 4.5 cents per word.

I just don't have the money for this yet If I did I would jump at it . It's hard to believe that nothing like this is available in English as great as this program is.

Steven

Guest Yachtsman1

That's great news! There is also A PDF file on the French forum for 7.0 I think.

Now for the 6 million dollar question: Does anyone know how to translate a PDF file to English? I've tried but can only get the first 9 pages with text formatting and no images or another site wants something like 4.5 cents per word.

I just don't have the money for this yet If I did I would jump at it . It's hard to believe that nothing like this is available in English as great as this program is.

Steven

Hi again Steven (we'll have to stop meeting like this :) )

There was some discussion about the 7.5 French guide recently & there could be copyright issues in translating, so tread carefully. The French 7.5 guide is over 50 pages more than the English guide & I agree would be a great asset.

Regards Eric

yachtsman1.