WnSoft Forums

PRESENTATION LIST 5.0

cici

Hi everybody

I’m preparing a CD with BeechBrook presentations I enjoyed for a friend o mine having problems downloading My Grise Fiord because of his slow connection.

So I decided to do it with the very last version of Boxig’s PRESENTATION LIST 5.0 and I like to spend a few words about this great utility and to draw professional’s attention to it, as , at my opinion, it’s almost interesting for them.

First of all many thanks to Granot who is often giving us many utilities. The last you gave us is a very, very professional one.

This program it’s interesting for archiving any exe files but almost for presentations. You can add a lot of things: your voice message, your email, your webpage, your logos, and even your picture, and I’m thinking to use it for my ebook project.

I’m tempted to give a detailed description but it will take a long place. But I invite you to give a look at this program looking very nice and very professional.

Thank you for your attention