WnSoft Forums

African Safari Experiences

JRR

Bill is kindly hosting another show of ours on Beechbrook. This one is entitled "African Safari Experiences". It is intended to show the differences in Safari experiences between Tanzania and South Africa.

It is not on YOU TUBE, as YOU TUBE took issue with my not having the full rights to use the music.

You can download it from Beechbrook Here

Hi Jim,

Thanks! Excellent and informative! The narration was concise and the overall experience was rather like being there! It's very helpful for anyone planning an African trip to understand the differences in topography, photo opportunities, accommodations, means of travel, etc., in the various locations.

Very well presented.

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Jim,

Thanks! Excellent and informative! The narration was concise and the overall experience was rather like being there! It's very helpful for anyone planning an African trip to understand the differences in topography, photo opportunities, accommodations, means of travel, etc., in the various locations.

Very well presented.

Best regards,

Lin

Thanks Lin

The script is always "fun" to do. Say what you want in less than 6 seconds and then move on.....

Hi Jim,

Excellent show and as I am going to Kruger in September it really whetted my appetite. Thanks for sharing.

Kruger is a great place. They had a lot of rain a few months ago with flooding. You might find it a little greener than we did.

Looking forward to your AV show when you get back.

Hi Jim,

An excellent show, with once again, good narrative. So nice to see a show which depicts shots taken here in the magnificent Kruger National Park.

Having been there myself, I could relate to a lot of your shots. There are some excellent camps in the park and the game viewing is superb.

Thank you for sharing your experiences.

Colin

Hi Jim,

An excellent show, with once again, good narrative. So nice to see a show which depicts shots taken here in the magnificent Kruger National Park.

Having been there myself, I could relate to a lot of your shots. There are some excellent camps in the park and the game viewing is superb.

Thank you for sharing your experiences.

Colin

Thanks Colin.

Kruger certainly is a great place.

There'll be another show uploaded to Beechbrook in due course featuring the "Big 5"