WnSoft Forums

APRIL IN VENICE

Three full days in Venice with excellent weather and no floods results in this slideshow. Hope you enjoy and comments always welcome.

PC Download

Mac Download

These links download from my website store and for most PC users it is not a problem. If you have a problem I would like to hear from you gining your O.S and antivirus details. Thanks very much

Guest Yachtsman1

Nice show Mick, reminded me of our visit in the eighties, one day trip from Lido de Jessolo, with a visit to a glass works, coffee & cakes in St Marks Square, a gondola ride, and a vaparetto ride, exhaustion followed. Think I spotted one slide with a white L/H edge 2/3 of the way through, a couple of missed beats on the fast sequence. Pity about the crowds, although they did add some colour. Will show to my captive audience with your permission. ;)/>

Regards Eric.

Yachtsman1.

Nice show Mick, reminded me of our visit in the eighties, one day trip from Lido de Jessolo, with a visit to a glass works, coffee & cakes in St Marks Square, a gondola ride, and a vaparetto ride, exhaustion followed. Think I spotted one slide with a white L/H edge 2/3 of the way through, a couple of missed beats on the fast sequence. Pity about the crowds, although they did add some colour. Will show to my captive audience with your permission. ;)/>/>

Regards Eric.

Yachtsman1.

It does not matter how many times you look through your work you always miss something - damn it. Your trip sounds very expensive with coffeee and cakes in St Marks Sq. the going rate for two coffees there is 40 euros. Please use the show however you want.

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Mick

When we went in the eighties, the holiday company offered the Venice trip as a package for about £25 each, it included the coffee & cakes, gondola & glass works. A couple on an adjacent table who hadn't got the vouchers got absolutely fleeced. Memories.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Hi Mick,

Good work! A nice way to remember Venice. I liked the switch of mood in it.

I notice you used a picture of of the restaurent "Galupi" twice in the part of Burano.

Is this correct?

I downloaded the Apple version

Regards

Luc M

Hi Mick,

Good work! A nice way to remember Venice. I liked the switch of mood in it.

I notice you used a picture of of the restaurent "Galupi" twice in the part of Burano.

Is this correct?

I downloaded the Apple version

Regards

Luc M

One of the last things I did was to shorten the times of the Burano shots to keep in time with music and then had to add some slides to fill the space. I guess I clicked on the restaurant shot in error. Must do editing before the wine not after but thanks for pointing out.

Three full days in Venice with excellent weather and no floods results in this slideshow. Hope you enjoy and comments always welcome.

PC Download

Mac Download

These links download from my website store and for most PC users it is not a problem. If you have a problem I would like to hear from you gining your O.S and antivirus details. Thanks very much

Well done a touristic view, images are fascinating and yes more not developed to fully: sin. But I repeat a nice show. Ah, the your coffe for € 40 is as italian too cost and bad, but remember not all italian people (and in Venezia) are “mafioso” because this it. Sorry.

Regards

Well done a touristic view, images are fascinating and yes more not developed to fully: sin. But I repeat a nice show. Ah, the your coffe for € 40 is as italian too cost and bad, but remember not all italian people (and in Venezia) are “mafioso” because this it. Sorry.

Regards

No apologies required as I would not pay 40 euro for two coffees in St Marks Sq. I might have paid 10 euro and so would an awful lot of other people and the cafes would have been full instead of being nearly empty.

Mick, I like the show very much and have no problems with the downloads.

Thanks Gilio. Nobody has mentioned a problem downloading but I know of one person who does although she has no problem with other downloads. Strange.