WnSoft Forums

MALTA

Eastertime this year we spent a few days in Malta, an island in the Mediterranean Sea, south of Sicily, and which suffered severely in World War II. Most of the pictures were taken in and around Valletta and the Grand Harbour but some also of Marsaxlokk, Mdina and Gozo. Keyboard control enabled.

PC and MAC versions on www.beechbrook.com/pte with grateful thanks to Bill Hines, as always.

PC version: www.beechbrook.com/pte/downloadfile.asp?id=2368

MAC version: www.beechbrook.com/pte/downloadfile.asp?id=2369

Maureen

Maureen,

As I mentioned in my PM, once again as wonderful as always. You know how to knock them out of the park. Beautiful weather you had. Good for you! I love all your leading lines and architecture shapes. You always do it just right ! Thanks for sharing.

Bill

Great show Maureen. As Bill says beautiful weather for you. Wonderful subjects for photography.

I am always amazed at how (on the surface anyway) well healed places are that had been so heavily damaged.

Hello Maureen, Just viewed your excellent Malta Presentation. Again, stunningly clear, colorful and well framed. Very interesting and as always you do such a great job. So appreciate your kindness in making a version for those of us using Macs. Thanks Bill

Hello Maureen, Just viewed your excellent Malta Presentation. Again, stunningly clear, colorful and well framed. Very interesting and as always you do such a great job. So appreciate your kindness in making a version for those of us using Macs. Thanks Bill

You are welcome, Bill, and thanks for the kind comments.

Maureen