WnSoft Forums

LAKELAND - in the season of mists

Lakelandlass

Hi Maureen,

Stunning images with great dissolves from one of the most beautiful areas of the world produced by the one person who truly does it justice. Maureen what camera system are you using and what lens to capture such beautiful images?

Many many thanks for showing it.

Rick

Maureen

as usual great detail -- you have the knack to capture reflections - there is one i looked at several times and have not figured it out yet - thks for manual control

ken

http://beechbrook.com/pte/

Thanks, Ken. I think maybe the one you can't figure has a covering of ice on the water.

Maureen

Hi Maureen,

Stunning images with great dissolves from one of the most beautiful areas of the world produced by the one person who truly does it justice. Maureen what camera system are you using and what lens to capture such beautiful images?

Many many thanks for showing it.

Rick

Hi Rick

Thanks for the kind words. For years I have used Nikon - the pics on this slideshow were taken with a D300 and a D80. My favourite combination is the Nikon 16-85 lens with the D300. Love it. With the D80 I have used the 18-70 kit lens which came with the camera or the Nikon 18-200 VR.

Maureen

Oh my! You've done it again Maureen!

'Lakelandlass'.. Does this mean you live in this beautiful land!

Your Chamber of Commerce should hire you to do travelogs... Tourists will just flock to your area...

Love it.

Dick

Hi Dick

Thank you for commenting. I am very lucky in that I live close to the edge of two National Parks, the Yorkshire Dales and the Lake District.

Maureen

Hi Maureen,

I have watched your show twice now and think it is one of your best. I don't save a lot of shows on my computer, but this one I did.

Thanks for showing it.

Bert