WnSoft Forums

video clips

mikej998

Directly into PTE? No....but.... If you've seen some of the work people have done my extracting single frames and then using PTE to re-animate them, then yes. There was a short demo noted in the forums (can't find it just now) where a guy had extracted the frames of a video clip of his dog and then let PTE play them back... it was quite smooth. Not something you'd want to do for a very long clip however.

A better bet if you want both stills and actual video clips together might be Medi@Show.

(I'll look for that other sample if I can find it and reply again)

- Rick

Wow I didn't think anyone was still using that demo. I actaully had deleted the file but I made another one. If you tried to download it earlier but got a file not found message, try it again.

I found it works great for very small videos or videos without audio. I tried doing a presentation using Monty Python's Llama sketch but it was just too much rendering for the CPU to keep up with and the audio was out of sync with the video.