WnSoft Forums

How to Publish Your Slideshow

cottage

Over the past year, Igor Kokarev, the main developer of PicturesToExe and co-founder of Wnsoft, and Bill Hines, owner/operator of Beechbrook.Com, have partnered together to bring a new slideshow gallery to our visitors:

SLIDESHOWCLUB.COM

Today we are announcing its official opening. The new gallery provides many great features and possibilities for authors and for visitors. Some of these include:

- Easy free Member Registration
- One step process for the publication of PC, Mac and Video versions of shows
- Support for YouTube shows
- Slideshow Comments by members
- Powerful search engine
- Rating of shows
- Sort shows by: Most Recent, Most Popular, Highest Rated, Most Reviewed. You can even follow your favorite Author.
- Shows are listed by Category

- Free Downloads for Guests
- Free uploads for registered members
- No Advertisements on Slideshowclub.com

and more...

Best regards,
Bill

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Bill

Had a look at the new site, clicked on the registration link. When I came to the box about reading the terms of use it didn't go anywhere, just took me back to the top of the registration page. :unsure:

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Guest Yachtsman1

Eric,

Please look on the attached screenshot.

Did you fill all text fields?

What web browser you use? Try in another - Chrome or latest Firefox.

Hi Igor

I didn't fill in any of the fields, the reason being I wanted to see what the terms were before committing myself, which is the normal way on most sites. My browser is Firefox.

I will try again & report back.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Igor

I filled in the fields you highlighted & the same thing happens, it just reverts to the top of the page. I would imagine I have to complete all the details asked for on the page before I can find the terms, which in my opinion is the wrong way around. You should be able to view terms & conditions before committing to something.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1. :unsure:/>

Hi Bill

What a smashing idea easy to join a dream to down load from might even tempt me to upload one of my creations.Thanks for some thing new.

Michael

Michael. Thanks for your comments. I look forward to seeing some of your work soon! - Bill

Hi Igor

I filled in the fields you highlighted & the same thing happens, it just reverts to the top of the page. I would imagine I have to complete all the details asked for on the page before I can find the terms, which in my opinion is the wrong way around. You should be able to view terms & conditions before committing to something.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1. :unsure:/>/>/>

Eric. If you look just to the bottom of most screens you will see a link for 'Help' , one for 'Disclaimer' and one for 'Privacy Policy' that are available to everyone without registering. Helpfully these will be of some benefit. - Bill

post-154-0-02134000-1389788983_thumb.jpg

Hi Bill

I checked your suggested links & have now registered, I must say though the security code took 10 attempts before I cracked it. :blink:/>/>/>

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Great. Welcome aboard Eric! I'm right there with ya. Registration shouldn't be a matter of National Security should it? :lol:/>/>/> - Bill

Bill

Congratulations!

You have done an extraordinary job over the years for us all. The time and dollars you invested on our behalf was MUCHLY appreciated.

Thank you is not enough, but I guess it will have to do.

Jim

Jim. Thank you so much for your kind words. You have certainly provided some great shows on Beechbrook for its many visitors,. But above all you have been a MAJOR supporter financially for many, many years. For that I am forever in your debt. Thank you !!

Bill.

• 2 weeks later...

Bill and Igor,

Thanks to you both for making this new site possible. Registration was quick and easy and downloads are also quite fast (even on my not-so-speedy wireless connection). I like the design of the site and the ability to add comments.

Bill, I would especially like to thank you for your time and effort (and $$) over the past years to provide the Beechbrook site. It was much appreciated and I know that we can look forward to the same kind of quality support and efforts from you in the coming years. THanks again!

Hi Bill,

I like also to thank you for all the years you made it possible for us to download and upload PTE shows and for all the work and money you put in the Beechbrook site.

The new site looks nice and is easy to navigate, maybe I missed it but it possible from this site also to get an e-mail when a new show is uploaded, just you did from your site?

Regards,

Bert

Bet,

I think that it is "Follow This Category"?

DG

===================

Dave,

I was just wondering why I had not been receiving any notifications of new shows from the new site. Thanks for pointing to the fix. I found 'Follow This Category' and now I can expect the notifications.

Thanks... Gary

how about here Jim?

ken

Yup there it is. Thanks Ken

I hadn't selected the SLIDE SHOW category, I was sitting on ALL CATEGORIES........

Easy when you know where to look

It is not a big issue, but I have clicked the button "Follow this category" a few days ago. I see that new shows since then are uploaded but I did not get an e-mail notification like before on Bill's site. Did I miss something??? Or is it not ready for that yet.

Bert

It is not a big issue, but I have clicked the button "Follow this category" a few days ago. I see that new shows since then are uploaded but I did not get an e-mail notification like before on Bill's site. Did I miss something??? Or is it not ready for that yet.

Bert

Bert,

Slideshowclub.com doesn't function like Beechbrook.com did. I used a separate mailing system for show notifications. Slideshowclub.com has a built in function which sends email notifications or gives site notifications, your choice, but you have to configure your profile accordingly. Click on your name under "MEMBERS", click on "EDIT MY PROFILE". Select "NOTIFICATION OPTIONS" and go down to the "DOWNLOADS" section. You can make your choices there. After making these choices please let me know if you still do not receive notices. :)/>/>

Regards,

Bill

Thanks Bill:

Took me a few minutes to find it all, but I see my email notification was not "ticked", only the Notification list was ticked.

I ticked the e-mail options and I'll let you know if it all works in due course.

Could have sworn I had rec'd one notification, but I guess I was dreaming...

Thx again

Jim