WnSoft Forums

A New Way to use ©copyright

Raydene

:P I'm not sure where I got the link to this site from and if I got it here sorry for the double post.

Though I only just skimmed over this site, it looks like it may have the potential for unique ways of using your copyrighted materials along with a way to get noticed

by the public if that is a goal for you.

What do you think?

Here is the link: http://creativecommons.org/

Raydene

RudiRe,

If you go back to the site mentioned above and click on "Now Showing: Get Creative" that gives a good explanation of the site.

I see it as a unique way to use creativity by sharing a part of that creativity for others to use and at the same time introducing others to work they may never see.

This site, if it becomes a popular site will put a persons creativity in front of a lot of people on line to see.

They have an alphabetical listing of all registered materials for others to look at.

For an example: I make all my own frames for my presentations that contain photographs. If I were registered with this site I could have one of my presentations listed with "Some rights reserved"

and anyone clicking on that reserved notice would go to see that the frames I created that the photographs are in, are not totally copyright restricted and can be used by sending me an email asking permission to do so.

I hope this helps explain my original post.

Raydene