WnSoft Forums

Problem accents

Cèlou

Hello, I would like to know why PTE 8.0.1 does not take into account the pictures with titles with accents.

Is this a problem with PTE or is it another problem.

Thank you in advance for your response

post-2414-0-53645900-1390994073_thumb.jp

Hallo Cèlou,

I think it's a Windows problem (^, /, ", etc. anyway).

There is an old message in the INI file about files in the ZIP format, maybe it's the same for separate files in PTE.

"Ce projet contient des fichiers avec des symboles nationaux ou des caractères spéciaux. Les étrangers ne pourront pas ouvrir le projet, le format ZIP ne supportant pas l'Unicode. N'utilisez que des symboles latins dans les noms de fichiers. Continuer?"

or in English:

"This project contains files with extended Latin or national symbols. Users from other countries will not be able to open your project, because ZIP format does not support Unicode. Please only use Latin symbols in file names. Continue?"

I think best is, not to use accents in file names, however some are allowed in Windows.

Greetings,

Cor

Hallo Cèlou,

In theory it should work.

1. Does this problem occur with previous versions of PicturesToExe?

2. Please can you ask other French users of PicturesToExe - do they have same problem?

Hello Igor

Indeed, I always on my desktop PC, version 7.5 and the concern is also present and the most curious thing is that it only happens on Explorer PTE.

I also tested on my laptop with the same image and the problem also occurs folder.

I will also ask friends if they are in the presence of this concern.

Thank you in any case to follow this incident