WnSoft Forums

PTE AV Studio Online Help

Igor

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Dave,

I don't understand.

May be you can send me a project with a frame 400x400, and zoom 100% in a 1920x1080project and this frame is really 400x400 on the screen.

On my PC, all the frames 400x400, 600x600, 1080x1080, etc with zoom 100% occupy the surface 1080x1080 (with the mode "fit to slide")

The only advantage of fixing 600x600 instead of 1080x1080 is that if you click on size/position in pixels of parent >> size, you get the original size 600x600 with, of course the zoom of 55,556%.

Denis

Correct Denis,

The setting of Native Size in th Properties Tab of O&A makes the procedures outlined in that article unecessary.

I have amended the article.

I will now make some additions to the O&A / Properties Tab article.

Many thanks,

DG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice addition Dave - makes if easier for users to get a handle on what's going on. If the name "and" the "use (whatever aspect ratio for this slide) is checked, PTE will not as you if you want to overwrite the style it will just update with the new aspect ratio AND any previous aspect ratios. If you fail to check the "use aspect ratio for this style" it will prompt you about overwriting so you will then know that you have neglected that very important step....

Best regards,

Lin

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Dave

I upgraded in Italian, the new article "Styles for Multi Aspect Ratio" already added to the Italian Help page, but I do not know how to translate the title of the page in the index.

I had some difficulties in adapting to new ways of editing the Help page, but definitely present ones seem more simple and intuitive.

I failed to find differences in your latest updates of May, with previous versions, despite having shown the specific pages.

Carmelo

Hello Dave

I upgraded in Italian, the new article "Styles for Multi Aspect Ratio" already added to the Italian Help page, but I do not know how to translate the title of the page in the index.

I had some difficulties in adapting to new ways of editing the Help page, but definitely present ones seem more simple and intuitive.

I failed to find differences in your latest updates of May, with previous versions, despite having shown the specific pages.

Carmelo

Hi Carmelo,

I have altered the formatting of the Italian article for you.

Check it in "DW Edit". You left some formatting out.

It is easy for me to prepare a complete article for you and I "try" to remember to do that each time. But it is more difficult to point out minor updates or changes to an article.- the "Recent Changes" link will help you there.

DG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

In some cases, when adding a project which has been made in an earlier version of PicturesToExe than your current version, the user can open Video Builder without being asked to Save the project. This can cause problems with the publish process.

An advisory has been added to the Online Help to Save the project under these circumstances before opening Video Builder.

http://docs.picturestoexe.com/en/videobuilder/dvdvideodisc

• 1 month later...