WnSoft Forums

Version severn

Mike Reed

A new worker in PTE has posed a question to me to which I do not know the answer.

On their set up, the slide view along the bottom of their screen does not show the thumb nails of the slides only the data as to time of dissolve, dwell time and slide number, In addition when in time line view they do not see any wave form for their music tracks. In respect of music they needed to delete a track of music and whilst they deleted it in the programme options window it did not remove it from the soundtrack.

Can anybody offer some solutions that I can pass onto this new and keen worker. The person knows that I am to raise this in the forum on their behalf as they do not feel confident enough yet to explain their problem to the forum.

Mike,

It sounds to me as though they have dragged the top edge of the Slide List too far down. When I do that in v7.0, all that I then see is the AB button and transition time overlaying the slide duration, plus the slide number and filename (which matches what you have described). All they need to do is find the top edge of the Slide Panel (the mouse pointer changes to a double-ended vertical black arrow with double horizontal black bars) and then drag it up a bit.

The latest version (v8.0) does not allow the Slide List to be reduced to this unhelpful point.

regards,

Peter