WnSoft Forums

Converting VOB files

PGA

I have been asked by one of our local museums to re-package their training video. This currently exists as a DVD that plays in a fairly old DVD player. It has two folders: AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS. There seem to be no files in the AUDIO_TS folder but several files in the VIDEO_TS folder. The majority of these (especially the larger files) are VOB files.

I have tried launching PTE (v8.0.2) and navigating it to the VIDEO_TS folder in the Tree panel but it shows no files when I do so.

Can anyone suggest a way in which I can load these VOB video files into PTE?

regards,

Peter

I have been asked by one of our local museums to re-package their training video. This currently exists as a DVD that plays in a fairly old DVD player. It has two folders: AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS. There seem to be no files in the AUDIO_TS folder but several files in the VIDEO_TS folder. The majority of these (especially the larger files) are VOB files.

I have tried launching PTE (v8.0.2) and navigating it to the VIDEO_TS folder in the Tree panel but it shows no files when I do so.

Can anyone suggest a way in which I can load these VOB video files into PTE?

Get Handbrake and convert it to whatever format you prefer. Depending on your computer, it might take a while.It's completely free and runs on Mac, Windows and linux