WnSoft Forums

Object Box

MUR

MUR,

I am not really qualified to express a users experience that you desire ... since I am the author of the software.

But I will say that if you often find yourself making/reusing alot of the same slideshow objects over and over in future projects or presentations (intros,exits, button and text animations,etc) ... you should find ObjectBox a handy and time saving tool. After you make your own original objects you just save them in a object library like a scrapbook, and reuse them later/whenever if needed in other projects without having to make them from scratch again.

Its kinda of a early predecessor of the current featured Slide Styles now internally available within PTE. ObjectBox does not create styles/objects for you ... but it allows you to save and reuse your own object creations (any selected single or multiple object(s) )

I still find it useful for my needs even though we now have Slide Styles.

* This topic should actually be discussed in Equipment & Software section since its not a troubleshooting issue related to PTE.