WnSoft Forums

SPIRIT OF IRELAND

Lakelandlass

Hi Maureen

i have tried downloading for the mac and for some strange reason it won't let me extract the files, I've never had this trouble with one of your shows before, I don't think I am doing anything wrong, but I maybe as I'm newish to macs, any help you can offer would be appreciated.

I have just tried another one of your shows and it works fine, when unzipping it unzips the show exe ready to play, the Ireland one unzips two different files that need to be extracted and I can't seem to be able to do that, don't know if this helps. Just checked these files and one is a 'Windows Self Extracting Archive' and the other is a 'Unix Executable File' I assume that these won't work on a mac.

Kind regards

Paul

Very enjoyable show Maureen. just the type of show I like to do myself. Your photographs are excellent. Do you do much post processing in Photoshop? For example do you use any of the Nik filters such as Pro-contrast.

Jeff

As always, a most enjoyable presentation, Maureen! The colors were beautiful. It seems you lucked out on the weather. Great photography and a well put-together show. I don't always take the time to comment, but I always download and save all of your shows. Thanks for sharing this one.

• 2 months later...

Hi Maureen

Green, green, green... the green Erin!

A delightful stroll through peaceful landscapes.

With your mix of vast and detailed point of views, you captured something of the spirit of this island.

A poetical slideshow sustained by a pleasant and melancholic music

Thank you again for sharing

Patrick