WnSoft Forums

Guidance for a beginner using PixBuilderStudio

Highland

I downloaded PixBuilderStudio 2.2 (PBS many months ago but am only now beginning to use it and I need some very basic orientation. Having tried it in an hit-and-miss way I am impressed with all its options and I realize I need to dig deeper to understand them all. A rank beginner, I would be grateful for some general orientation. In particular:

1. Is this the apropriate place to discuss PixBuilderStudio?

2. The PBS Help menu refers to a web site, www.wnsoft.com. But that site discusses Pictures To Exe (PTE), an app that appears to be for building slide shows. --- What is the relationship between PBS and PTE? FWIW, my interest is in editing single pictures taken with a digital camera. Am I wrong in thinking that PTE is <no >the app I am looking for?

3. Can someone please point me to manual or the like that <explains> the tons of features and options on PBS? For example: in using the Brightness/Contrast option how do I use the gradation scales I see when I apply it.?

I am looking for a manual (on the web) that explains ALL of the PBS features. Is there one?

4. As a beginner, is there a PBS tutorial I should be using?

Thank you for your patience. ... wdc

Pixbuilder is no longer being developed by WNSOFT and AFAIK the the only spport is here:

http://www.wnsoft.com/files/pixbuilder/user-guides/PixBuilder_User_Guide_EN.pdf

There are a number of users who, if they spot your post, might jump in.

If you post specific question (in OFF TOPIC) someone might help?

DG

• 8 months later...

I have just been looking at Pixbuilder with a view to switching to it. It has all the features I am using from an expensive competitor that I want to drop.

Can Wnsoft please confirm they are no longer developing (supporting) the product? It will be a great pity.

I came snooping around in the forums because I could not find a way to make the mouse wheel behave for zooming and resizing like in other products.

Jeff