WnSoft Forums

Convert Video Clip process - renaming and resizing

Greetings,

I have two suggestions for the Convert Video Clip process.

1. Allow the renaming of the Destination File’s name to be made in the Destination File’s window. Currently, you have to click on the browse icon and change the name in the resulting window. If the Destination File’s window becomes highlighted when it is clicked on, it should allow you to make the file name change in its window.

2. Allow the Resize dropdown list to display all of the possible choices. Currently, not all of the possible resized choices are displayed for each resize. For example:

-1920x1080 displays only 1280x720, 1024x576 and 960x540.

-1280x720 displays only 1024x576 and 640x360.

-1024x576 displays only 512x288.

-960x540 displays only 480x270.

If you want to resize a 1920x1080 to 480x270, for example, you cannot do it directly.

Gary

• Like 1

Ok for the first.

For the second, you can do that in one time with th keyboard: type the pixels you want (512x288 works well) 480x270 is changed in 480x272

Denis

Denis,

Thanks. I had not tried your method. But this shows that all Igor has to do is change the dropdown lists to include all the resolutions so it works easier. I don't want to have to remember all the different resolutions.

Gary